Instructions for preparing the "New Account Request" Form
This form is to be used to request a new account or to change an existing one. Completed forms are reviewed and processed by the Financial Reporting Office. Specific questions concerning the completion of this form should be addressed to Jane Swope by email or at X83790.
The Action Request for Account form is available online as a Word document. This form is designed for the needed data to be entered directly into the Word document then print. You can also save it if you choose by doing a File/Save As, then name it what you desire.
Information to be completed on the request form:
- Originator - Enter the name of the contact person or the individual preparing the form
- Email - Enter the email address of the contact person or the individual preparing the form
- Phone Extension - Enter the telephone extension of the contact person or the individual preparing the form
- Date - Enter the date the form is completed
SECTION I. TYPE OF REQUESTED ACTION
- Requested Action - Enter an 'X' to indicate the type of request. (Add, Inactivate, Re-Activate, Change) Enter the effective date for this action in the space provided.
- Finance Use Only - This area is for Finance use only.
- Department Head/Director (Signature) - The department head or director responsible for this account should sign here. Their title and date of approval should be provided in the spaces designated.
- Dean/AVP (Signature) - The Dean or AVP responsible for this account should sign here. Their title and date of approval should be provided in the spaces designated.
|Purpose : Enter a detailed explanation/purpose for why the new account is required or why an existing one needs changing.
SECTION II. ACTION INFORMATION
- Account number and account name: For action types other than new, enter the account number. For all requests, enter the name of the account. Please leave the account number blank for all new requests.
SECTION III. SIGNATURES - Leave this section blank.
|After completing the form and obtaining the proper approvals, please send the form to Jane Swope in Financial Reporting, JMAC5, MSC 5715.