- No Related Stories
Commonwealth of Virginia Information Technology Summit (COVITS)
Wed, 3 Sep 2014 8:00 AM - Thu, 4 Sep 2014 1:00 PM
Government Technology’s passion is helping spread best practices and spurring innovation in the public sector. The Commonwealth of Virginia Information Technology Summit (COVITS) is designed to do just that. The summit has an advisory board that gathers public- and private-sector leaders to create an agenda designed to make that passion relevant and actionable to the state and local government organizations attending the summit. Participants tell us they use the inspirational keynotes, leadership discussions, networking breaks, and the timely topics discussed in the numerous breakout sessions to help advance the goals of their organizations.
If you influence or participate in technology decisions or implementations at any level, you will want to attend. Don't miss this opportunity to see the latest in digital government solutions, keep abreast of current policy issues, and network with key government executives, technologists and industry specialists.
This year's Topics include:
- Virginia’s Leadership in Cyber Security
- Cloud Therapy
- Innovative Technologies in the Workplace
- Turning Data into Actionable Information
- A Legislative View of Technology and Public Policy
- Transformative Technologies for Citizen Engagement
- Farewell to the Desktop!
- Open Data, Transparency and Mitigating Information Requests
- Generational Attitudes in the Workplace
- Collaboration in Virginia – It’s Alive!
- Hot Trends and Cool Devices
- Datathon Showcase