- No Related Stories
Generations Crossing Outdoor Work
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
In Massanetta Springs Area
Landscaping the playground area including spreading mulch. Dress for physical work in the outdoors, rain or shine.
Address: 3765 Taylor Spring Ln. H'Burg 22801
Course Number: P2004
We are so happy that you are willing to participate in the Day of Community Service! To say thank you, we have special Inauguration Week commemorative t-shirts that we encourage you to wear during your community service. Once you have registered for your project, please stop by the University Events office on Wednesday, March 6 or Thursday, March 7 in JMAC 2, Suite 4 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to pick out your t-shirt.
For questions, please contact Kris Hensley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have “Day of Service” in subject line or call 540-568-7787.
Employees should seek approval from their supervisors before registering for a community service event. Once approved, classified employees may use Community Service Leave to participate in these service events.
To register for a service project:
- Log into MyMadison
- Click on the “Employee” tab
- Under Employee Training Tab, Click Request Training Enrollment
- Search by JMU Course Type
- Look for President Inauguration, Click Available Courses
- If you click the info icon, you will see the summaries.
- Click View Available Sessions
- Click Session Number to enroll