Melanie Jatsek: What's your health color?
Tue, 25 Mar 2014 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
March 25 | 7pm | Festival Ballroom A
Your health color is a measure of disease risk based on daily habits. What's yours?
Stop dieting, get healthy and start living! This one program will have you looking at food through a whole new pair of eyes.
Ready, aim, thrive! How to eat with intention and supercharge your health!
- Learn how to give yourself permission to eat what you want without feeling guilty
- Understand chronic inflammation in the body, including what heats it up and what cools it down
- Learn how to determine your Health Color and use it to make conscious food choices
- Discover which foods and lifestyle habits improve your Health Color and decrease disease risk
- Discover how to make peace with food and stop letting it control you
Melanie Jatsek is the creator of the Healthy YOU program – a complete health and wellness system. She is also the founder of Diet Busters, an organization whose chief aim is to help individuals make better, more informed food and lifestyle choices...without dieting.
She is a registered dietitian and is the author of two published books on health and nutrition. Melanie has fourteen years of wellness programming experience and spends her time writing, consulting and speaking to corporations, associations and college campuses on how to break your diet, get healthy and start living!
Melanie's Health Philosophy: Your body is your residence. Would you rather live in a garbage dump or a 5-star resort?