ZTA 5K for Breast Cancer Awareness
Sat, 5 Oct 2013 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Oct. 5 | 9am | Festival lawn
ZTA Race for the Ribbon 5K will begin from the Festival lawn, Oct. 5. Registration will begin at 8:00AM and the race will begin at 9:00AM. Bagels and coffee will be provided prior to the race. We encourage you to wear as much pink as you can! 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will be awarded, as well as the most spirited. Ticket purchase includes t-shirt.
All proceeds go to Zeta Tau Alpha Foundation which partners with a number of organizations committed to Breast Cancer research.
More JMU Breast Cancer Awareness Month events:
- Illumination Ceremony - Oct. 1, 8pm, Festival lawn
- JMU Football Cancer Awareness Game - Oct. 12, 3:30, Bridgeforth Stadium
- Survivor Night - Oct. 23, 7pm, Festival Ballroom
- Bake Sale - Oct. 27, 9-4, Kroger
- T-shirt sales - M, T, TH, 12-2, Commons
- Chocolate covered strawberries - Wednesdays, 12-2, Warren
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org