Skip to Main Content

News

Events

  • May 9: Graduate Commencement Ceremony
  • May 9: University Commencement Ceremony
  • May 10: College Commencement Ceremonies
  • More >

News

Events

News

Events

  • May 9: Graduate Commencement Ceremony
  • May 9: University Commencement Ceremony
  • May 10: College Commencement Ceremonies
  • More >

News

Events

  • May 9: Graduate Commencement Ceremony
  • May 9: University Commencement Ceremony
  • May 10: College Commencement Ceremonies
  • More >

News

Events

  • May 9: Graduate Commencement Ceremony
  • May 9: University Commencement Ceremony
  • May 10: College Commencement Ceremonies
  • More >

News

Events

  • May 9: Graduate Commencement Ceremony
  • May 9: University Commencement Ceremony
  • May 10: College Commencement Ceremonies
  • More >

August

You are in the main content


AlcoholEdu Part One due

Sat, 17 Aug 2013 1:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Incoming freshmen age 18 and older must complete the online alcohol prevention program, AlcoholEdu, by August 17.

It is accessible from MyMadison and is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Chrome is the best browser for this program, followed by Firefox.

AlcoholEdu for College is a confidential, personalized, two-part, online alcohol education program. Whether you are an abstainer or drinker, the program, designed to empower students, helps you to make well-informed decisions about alcohol, respond to the drinking behavior of peers, and achieve your academic goals.

AlcoholEdu is not a lecture about alcohol. Rather, it is a program for college students who are thoughtful about life choices or who have a shared commitment to the health and welfare of others.

When part one is complete the progress bar will show 80 percent completion. Part two (the remaining 20 percent) will take place in October.






Related Sites

Stories

Videos

  • No Related Videos