Center for Global Engagement

Work visa presentation

Fri, 17 Feb 2017 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM

Location: Student Success Center 4049

Besides using OPT after you graduate, how can you continue working in the US? There is a specific visa refered to as H1B or work visa, but what does that entail? How easy is it to obtain it? Do I need to plan for it? Is it free?

Learn all about it from immigration lawyers who specifically work with college students with the same concerns as yours.

Back to Top