Old Stuff Bring Me New Challenge
Classes in American History aren't the easiest...
Multilingual Writers' Community Meeting
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Location: Room 1160 of the Learning Centers in the new Student Success Center (1st floor).
Writing is like running, only practice will help you improve.
Weekly writing practice gives you a chance to consistently develop your skills.
- We meet in a small group.
- You don’t need to bring an assignment to work on, but you can if you want.
- Please bring a laptop or notebook with you.
- Each week, you decide what aspect of writing to work on.
- If you choose, you may publish your work on the blog to document your progress, show friends and family at home, and to share with other writers.
- There are no grades.
- There is a professional, Kristen Shrewsbury, at every meeting to offer guidance if you want it.
- People typically make friends here.
- You do not need to commit to attend every week, though regular practice will show the greatest results.
- We welcome all English proficiency levels, all native languages, and all writing abilities.
- We would love for you to join us!