To Study or to Party? Deep Thoughts from English Conversation Club
Because of the mid-term pressure, we have...
Old Stuff Bring Me New Challenge
Classes in American History aren't the easiest...
Write about writing, in community
"Writing about our writing, we begin to see how...
Multilingual Writers' Community Meeting
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Location: Room 1160 of the Learning Centers in the new Student Success Center (1st floor).
Writing is like running, only practice will help you improve.
Weekly writing practice gives you a chance to consistently develop your skills.
- We meet in a small group.
- You don’t need to bring an assignment to work on, but you can if you want.
- Please bring a laptop or notebook with you.
- Each week, you decide what aspect of writing to work on.
- If you choose, you may publish your work on the blog to document your progress, show friends and family at home, and to share with other writers.
- There are no grades.
- There is a professional, Kristen Shrewsbury, at every meeting to offer guidance if you want it.
- People typically make friends here.
- You do not need to commit to attend every week, though regular practice will show the greatest results.
- We welcome all English proficiency levels, all native languages, and all writing abilities.
- We would love for you to join us!
- No Related Videos