2015 Annual Stewardship Luncheon
Students and donors attended the 2015 Annual...
Building A Better Workforce
John C. Wells Planetarium Public Science Presentations
Fri, 9 May 2014 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM
The university-wide ceremony will be held for undergraduate students at Bridgeforth Stadium at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, May 8, 2015. Gates and parking lots will open at 1:30 p.m.
Join us at the University Ceremony to hear words of wisdom and encouragement from our commencement speaker, Matt Wasniewski ('91 BA, '94 MA), a student speaker and a faculty speaker voted on by the seniors, and President Alger. For more information on our speaker, click HERE.
All students are encouraged to participate in this ceremony in cap and gown.
Families are welcome to attend.
There will be an event immediately following the ceremony on Godwin Field so that you are able to celebrate with your fellow graduates, family members, and friends.
- Parking will be available throughout campus with shuttles running from the Warsaw Ave Parking Deck to the Stadium, and from the Festival Center to the Stadium.
- Handicapped Parking will be available in the Champions Drive Parking Deck, in G-lot (next to the bookstore), and in R1 with a shuttle.
- You are welcome to park in the Convo lots and walk through the tunnel to the stadium.
- Other suggested lots are R1 and C4 which are accessible via Martin Luther King, Jr. Way.
- R2 is a large lot available right off the interstate at exit behind the Starbucks on Port Republic Road and is within walking distance of the Stadium.
- There are also two parking decks available via Grace Street.
See campus map to find parking lots
Please do not bring the following items into the stadium due to safety and space concerns:
- Alcoholic beverages, controlled substances, weapons, fireworks
- Animals (Service animals are permitted)
- Bags larger than 12"x12"x12"
- Glass and metal containers
- Food and beverages (though one unopened bottle of water per person and food for a baby are permitted)
- Signs, flags, banners, or obscene or indecent clothing
- Large Strollers (umbrella style are permitted)
- Wheelies, bicycles, and skateboards