Mon -Thu: 8:00am -9:00 pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
(when classes are in session)
Exceptions for the year
Web Publishing with FrontPage
When using FrontPage (or SharePoint or Expression), before publishing, your website has to be converted into a FrontPage "site" (or if using and earlier version of FrontPage, a "web"). Note: Images below are taken from Microsoft FrontPage 2003.
- If your pages already exist, go to File, and then "Open Site".
- Browse to the folder that your web site files are in, select the folder and then use the "Open" button in the lower right corner as shown below (Note: The site uses https).
- When you are ready to publish your site, go to "File", then "Publish Site".
- In the "Web Site Setup" window that comes up, choose "WebDAV".
In the "Web Site Location" box, enter a URL like the following (Use https):
Ensure that the checkbox "Encrypted connection required (SSL)" is checked as shown below. Then click Next.
- Specify in the "Local copy location:" box where you would like to create a local copy as shown below. Then, click Next.
- A "Congratulations!" dialog box should appear as shown below. You can click Finish.
If you are using Windows 7 and this still does not work, try the steps for SharePoint Designer 2007, but do so knowing that we do not support SharePoint Designer.
Web Publishing Using WebDAV