Logging in to Web Servers

Note: Access to these web servers from off-campus requires the use of JMU's SSL VPN service.

Educ(formerly Peregrin)

You may use PuTTY, or any other telnet program to log into Educ(formerly Peregrin).  To transfer files, you must use an SFTP client such as WinSCP.

JMU Web (www.jmu.edu),  SecureWeb

Use Cascade to log into www.jmu.edu.
Use an SFTP client such as WinSCP to log into SecureWeb.

For information on changing these web account passwords through the Accounts Portal, please see the Password page

Back to Top