Mon -Thu: 8:00am -9:00 pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
(when classes are in session)
Exceptions for the year
LAB RESERVATION REQUEST FORMS
PRIOR TO REQUESTING A RESERVATION
- Semester-long reservations are given priority over single reservations.
- Semester-long reservations do not include final exam week. If you are planning to have a final exam in one of the labs you must make a separate single reservation.
- The deadline date for semester-long reservations is two weeks after the Final Proof Date for turning in classes to the Office of the Registrar.
- Most labs are hosted by a single department/college, which is typically the primary department that occupies the building housing the lab. Priority is given to host departments for semester-long reservations up to the deadline.
- After the deadline for semester-long reservations, single reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Semester-long reservations may be made after the deadline date but there may be conflicts with already accepted single reservations.
- Departments/colleges that have multiple semester-long reservations are responsible for the coordination of their reservation requests and a collective list should be submitted to the lab manager.
- Certain labs are in high demand. Therefore, all reservation requests are not guaranteed approval. Class size is a significant determining factor when reservation conflicts arise. In the event of a conflict, we may offer an alternate lab which will accommodate the class size.
- Click here to view a list of designated lab coordinators.
* * NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN LABS **
General Labs: Please select from the following options: