A-to-Z Index

Computing Homepage

Information Technology Help Desk

Operational Hours and Exceptions

Surplus Computer Equipment

As of December 1, 2014, PC Services no longer handles surplus equipment pick up requests.

Please contact Fixed Assests at fixedassets@jmu.edu for computer surplus pick up requests.

Surplussed computer equipment is no longer re-issued for use on campus.