Back to Standard Six IR
Student Support and Advisement Committee
- Work with COE faculty and administrators to develop a cohesive advising and support structure for students enrolled in any COE major or program of study.
- Review admission and retention requirements to Professional Education Unit programs of study (undergraduate and graduate).
- Provide appropriate due process procedures for student appeals of admission or retention decisions. Monitor admissions and retention data (in coordination with Assessment Committee).
- Review and develop resources to enhance the advising processes among PEU faculty and students.
- Report to the PECC regularly.