College of Education Computing Support
Phone number: 568-3569
College of Education Computing Support staff provide assistance and support for the effective and efficient use of computing technologies among faculty and staff.
Computing support team members include
Dustin Kenney (email@example.com) Computing Support Technologist, and Dr. Richard Clemens (firstname.lastname@example.org), Computing Coordinator, along with student workers who together provide direct technical support for faculty and staff. Vince Drumheller is the Classroom Technologies contact person for the College.
The College of Education's Computing Support Center is located in Memorial Hall, Suite 7240. This suite is located close to the Educational Technology Media Center and the Education Support Center. The Center supports the technical issues of the faculty and staff in the following academic departments and centers.
- Office of the Dean and Associate Dean
- Early, Elementary and Reading Education
- Educatinal Foundations and Exceptionalities
- Learning Technology, and Leadership Education
- Middle, Secondary and Mathematics Education
- Military Science
- Career Development Academy
- Career Enhancement Program
- Content Teaching Academy
- Education Support Center
- Educational Technology and Media Center
- Reading Center
- Young Children's Program