You are in the main content
The ETMC contains:
Book Collections (searchable on JMU Library Catalog)
- K-12 textbooks approved by the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Children's and Young Adult Literature Collection of over 15,000 books
- CoE course reserves for print materials
- Education Research Guide (link will open in a new window)
- Computer lab areas - both Windows (23) and Macintosh (12) computers
- Three Mobile laptop carts that faculty can checkout for classroom use. Two laptop carts contain Macintosh computers and one cart has Windows laptops.
- iPad 2 cart that can be checked out to faculty for classroom use.
Digital video editing room with Macintosh computers (8).
- Copying and Printing - using JAC cards (even wireless printing!)
- Wireless internet connectivity
- Lamination and paper dye-cutting
- Digital flatbed scanners
- Digital cameras and camcorders for checkout by College of Education personnel
- iPads and iPod Touches are available for checkout
- Digital audio recorders and audio accessories
- Group work areas
- Smartboard equipment