You are in the main content
The ETMC contains:
Book Collections (searchable on JMU Library Catalog)
- K-12 textbooks approved by the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Children's and Young Adult Literature Collection of over 15,000 books
- CoE course reserves for print materials
- Education Research Guide (link will open in a new window)
- Computer lab areas - both Windows (23) and Macintosh (10) computers.
- Four Mobile laptop carts that faculty can checkout for classroom use. Two laptop carts contain Macintosh computers (20 each), one cart has Windows laptops (20), one cart has Surface Pro 3s (10).
- One iPad Mini Suitcase (20) that can be checked out to faculty for classroom use.
- One iPad 2 cart (20) that can be checked out to faculty for classroom use.
Digital video editing room with Macintosh (4) computers and (1) Windows computer.
- Windows (4) computers in the ETMC work/laminating room.
- Copying and Printing - using JAC cards (even wireless printing!)
- Wireless internet connectivity
- Lamination and paper dye-cutting
- Digital flatbed scanners
- Digital cameras and camcorders for checkout by College of Education personnel
- iPads and iPod Touches are available for checkout by College of Education personnel
- Digital audio recorders and audio accessories for checkout by College of Education personnel
- Group work areas
- Smartboard equipment
- Promethian board