3. Once you have been accepted, you will receive an invitation to summer orientation and to teacher education sessions.
4. You will be assigned an education advisor and an IDLS advisor.
5. Your program will be planned to determine when you will start and finish your degree(s) and licensure program.
6. Apply to the Teacher Education Program during summer orientation and meet criteria for acceptance. More information is available at http://coe.jmu.edu/esc.
7. If you are transferring from BRCC, PVCC, or LFCC, meet with the education advisor at your community college regarding the RTEA transfer agreement.