Thank you for your interest in placing a management intern in your organization. Students who want to earn academic credit for their internship experience must meet the following requirements:
* the student must have at least junior standing,
* the student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 prior to the start of the internship,
* the internship must be approved by the Management Faculty Internship Coordinator prior to the start of the internship,
* the student must register for course credit for the semester in which the internship hours are completed,
* the student must complete a minimum of 200 hours of work experience during the internship experience,
* the intern's immediate supervisor must submit a performance evaluation to the Management Faculty Internship Coordinator at the end of the internship, and
* the student must keep an activity log and weekly journal during the internship, submit a final written paper based on the internship experience, and participate in an exit interview with the Management Faculty Internship Coordinator.
The management faculty is committed to facilitating the process of matching potential management interns with interested organizations. Please complete the form on the following page and return it to the Management Faculty Internship Coordinator, Christina Roeder at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in placing an intern with your organization. The Management Faculty Internship Coordinator will contact you and information about your internship will be made available to interested students.
Click here to download a copy of the interest form: Organizational Interest Form
Note: If you have an internship opportunity that does not meet the requirements stated above (e.g., less than 200 hours) please let us know. Even though academic credit would not be an option, we would still be glad to make your information available to our students.