- CoB Home
- Our People
- Academic Programs-AACSB
- Affiliate Programs
- Centers and Institutes
- Ranking and Recognition
- Academic Services Center
- Support the CoB
- Community Involvement
The first cohort of the Innovation MBA program started August 2009. The fifth cohort will start in August 2013.
Admission is based on a combination of the following:
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score
- Overall undergraduate grade point average
- Resume citing work experience
- Two letters of recommendation supporting the candidate's application for graduate school
- Minimum of two years full-time work experience
Our recent students have averages of approximately 3.2 gpa, 570 GMAT and 4 years work experience.
Students apply for admission to the Graduate School and the MBA Program by following these steps.
(1) Online application: Completely fill out the APPLICATION FORM and pay a $55 application fee. During this process you will also be asked to submit a current resume and two letters of recommendation.
The application form is at: http://www.applyweb.com/apply/jmug/index.html
(2) Have the following items sent to the Graduate School, JMU, MSC 6702, Harrisonburg VA 22807:
(a) Official transcripts sent directly from all colleges/universities you have attended.
(b) An official report sent directly from ETS of your GMAT score.
The final deadline for an application is June 1. However, a rolling admission process is used. All applications submitted by April 15 will be considered. Applications after April 15 will be considered only if the program has an opening.
If you would like an information packet sent to you, please send your name and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the program, please contact Dr. Busing (email@example.com).