- CoB Home
- Center for Entrepreneurship Home
- Experiential Learning
- Focused Scholarship
- Engaged Mentors
- Creative Collaboration
JMU Challenge 2014
Engaging students in creative, collaborative problem solving
THE CHALLENGE: Live Greener! How can you change your behavior to positively impact the environment? Student teams are challenged to discover ways to change student behavior, resulting in a cleaner, greener environment.
- Think critically about environmental stewardship.
- Unleash creative potential.
- Encourage collaborative problem-solving among students, faculty and staff.
- Create an environmentally-conscious campus culture.
- Visit the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency website at http://www2.epa.gov/learn-issues to understand the environmental issues our world is facing.
- Read The Verdant Progress to learn about JMU’s environmental successes athttp://www.jmu.edu/stewardship/_files/highlights2012.pdf
- Form a multi-disciplinary team of students of no less than two members.
- Find a mentor to guide your pursuit.
- Sign up on the event website.