- BBA Home
- Program Requirements
- Learning Objectives
COB 300 Learning Objectives
Upon completion of COB 300, students will be able to
- Engage an informed discussion of how management, marketing, operations, and finance are interdependent in the context of an ongoing organization
- Explain, using examples, how and why management, marketing, operations, and finance must function in an integrated manner for an organization to be effective strategically.
- Extrapolate information from financial statements to make critical decisions regarding marketing, management, finance and operations strategy.
- Work and manage in a team-oriented environment to complete the tasks assigned to teams in the course
- Relate the assigned reading in current business literature to the classroom topics already covered.
- Analyze and discuss a business case that deals with a corporation's decision to go global.
- Develop a business plan that incorporates all the business disciplines and sells the business to potential investors.
- Effectively present a business plan in a limited time period and effectively respond to questions about the viability of the business plan.