A-to-Z Index

ASC Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Other times by appointment

Academic Services Center
Zane Showker Hall 205

COB Major or Minor

If you are a current JMU student seeking to change your current major to one in the College of Business, you must be in good academic standing at the university on the date you submit a Change or Declaration of Major form, which is available in the offices of all CoB academic programs.

This policy affects students desiring to change their major to one of the following: accounting, computer information systems, economics (B.B.A. degree only), finance, hospitality and tourism management, international business, management, and marketing.

If you are a non-College of Business student desiring to declare a CoB minor, you must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.000 or higher on the date you submit a Declaration of Minor form. This policy applies to the following minors: Chinese business studies, computer information systems, economics, and management science.