NEW COLLEGES FORMED A plan to reorganize the College of Integrated Science and Technology into two colleges took effect July 1, 2012. The new colleges are the College of Health and Behavioral Studies and the College of Integrated Science and Engineering.
Mini-Grant Recipients Announced
Congratulations to the recipients of the recent mini-grant competition to support faculty development. We had 38 proposals submitted to the Dean’s Office and we were able to fund 25 proposals. Thanks to everyone who submitted a proposal.
- Computer Science – Florian Buchholz
- Communication Sciences & Disorders – Chris Watts and Jeffrey Marler, Rory DePaolis
- Graduate Psychology – Sara Finney, Steve Wise and Christine Harmes
- Health Sciences – Jeff Konin, Barbara Chandler, Sharon Maiewski, Cindy Cadieux
- ISAT – Tony Chen, Johnathan Walker, Anthony Teate, Cindy Klevickis, Chris Bachmann
- Kinesiology – Kent Todd and Greg Czyszczon, Larry DeGaris
- Laboratory Operations – Jonathan Spindel
- Nursing – Vicki Martin
- Psychology – Natalie Kerr, Charles Harris, Arnold Kahn, Pam Gibson, Bryan Saville, Tracy Zinn
- Social Work – Cynthia Hunter