NEW COLLEGES FORMED A plan to reorganize the College of Integrated Science and Technology into two colleges took effect July 1, 2012. The new colleges are the College of Health and Behavioral Studies and the College of Integrated Science and Engineering.
2009 Mini-Grant Recipients Announced
Congratulations to the recipients of the recent mini-grant competition to support faculty development. Thanks to everyone who submitted a proposal.
- Communication Sciences & Disorders – Claire Jacobson, Kia Johnson, Jeffrey Marler and Cynthia O’Donoghue
- Graduate Psychology – Christine DeMars, Sara Finney, Tammy Gilligan, Debi Kipps-Vaughan and Renee Staton
- Health Sciences – Patricia Brevard, Theresa Enyeart Smith, Janet Gloeckner, Stephanie Hudy, Jeffrey Loveland, Connie Peterson, Elizabeth Richardson, Melissa Rittenhouse, Danielle Torisky, Tammy Wagner, Jeanne Wenos and Terry Wessel
- IIHHS – Penny Critzer and Pat Kennedy
- ISAT – Chris Bachmann, Zachary Bortolot, Tony Chen, Amy Goodall, Paul Goodall, Heather Griscom, Paul Henriksen, Ron Kander, Bob Kolvoord, Helmut Kraenzle, David Lawrence, Bob McKown, Jon Miles, Roger Monger, Maria Papadakis, Rob Prins, Ronald Raab, Jeffrey Tang, Wayne Teel, Anthony Teate, Louise Temple, Henry Way and Mo Zarrugh
- Kinesiology – Judith Flohr, Thomas Moran, Michael Saunders, David Shonk and Chris Womack
- Nursing – Susan Conaty- Buck, Melody Eaton, Margaret Bagnardi, Amy Graham, Linda Hulton, Linda Sobel, Vicki Martin and Donna Trimm
- Psychology – Kenn Barron, Jessica Irons, Ulas Kaplan and Sherry Serdikoff