Writing Successful Grant Proposals Institute
Tuesday, May 8 and Wednesday, May 9
Thursday, May 10
East Campus Library 3311
Applications are no longer be accepted.
Acceptances will be notified on Monday April 27th
This intensive three day grant proposal workshop is geared for: 1) those who wish to strengthen their grant writing skills and 2) beginners who wish to acquire and master the techniques of preparing, writing and winning proposals from various funding agencies. The focus will be on how to effectively tell the story that leads to funding, be it for the researcher in the sciences and social sciences, education, humanities, arts, or non-profit professional.
Participants will learn how to
• Research and identify potential funding sources
• Create the right fit with the funding agency
• Address the guidelines of proposals
• Identify and effectively write the key elements of a proposal
• Integrate each component of the grant into the final product
• Develop focused and realistic budgets
• Package professional grants submissions
Tillie Harris, Grant Training Center, Arlington VA