Request Money From Others
At times you may need to request money from your parents, friends, or family. Below are the steps that makes it simple for your to request the funds you need.
- Select Online Services from the left Navigation Bar
- You will be brought to this screen:
3. Click the Login link on the left side of the page. You will then see this screen:
4. Input your JACard ID number and password for your account. If this is your first time using Online Account Access you will need to register your account by following the instrctions found on the First Time Online Access Tutorial.
5. Once logged in you will be brought to a screen that shows you most recent transaction history. Click the "Request Money" link on the right of the screen. You will then be brought to this screen:
6. Choose the plan you would like the deposit made to from the drop down box.
7. Input the amount that you are requesting.
8. Input the email address of the person you are requesting money from.
9. Input a personal message to the person you are requesting money from and click "send request". Your receipient will receive and email requesting a deposit along with a link to initiate the deposit.
If you have any questions please contact our office at: 540-568-6446