Help Current Students
There are a variety of ways to give back to JMU and help students who are currently attending. Please consider:
- Participating on a career panel to talk about your work
- Presenting a workshop on a career related topic
- Reviewing resumes
- Sharing your story (advice to new graduates, a profile of what you do, how you found your career field, etc.)
- Serving as a contact for students conducting informational interviews to learn about a profession
- Hosting a site visit at your workplace
Alumni who would like to help in any of the ways outlined above can express interest through the JMU Love page. JMU Love provides avenues for alumni to remain involved in the Madison Community.
Family members who would like to help in any of the ways outlined above can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to participate in practice interviews, resume reviews with students, classroom presentations, etc. in the context of promoting positions with your organization, please visit our Employers page for more information.