JMU Teacher Recruitment Day - Employers
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Fair: 10am-12pm | Interviews: 12-4pm
Location: JMU Festival Conference & Student Center
Contact us at email@example.com or 540-568-6555.
- 8:30-10am: Check-in at the Festival Ballroom
- First, park in Convo Lot A or B and then take a shuttle to Festival Ballroom
- Arrive, check in, and set up your table in the Festival Ballroom
- 10am-12pm: Career Fair in Festival Ballroom
- Students have not been pre-registered for this event and will be using this time to network and, if applicable, schedule afternoon interviews with you.
- 12-4pm: Interviews
- All interviews will be conducted in 20 minute increments at your table in the Festival Ballroom and/or Conference Room. In addition if you signed up for a conference room your interviews will be held in the room you reserved. Please note: Recruiters are responsible for scheduling all morning, afternoon, and lunch breaks.
- Registration Opens: November 1, 2016
- Registration Closes: March 17, 2017 or when all spaces have been reserved
- Cancellation Deadline for 100% refund: January 29, 2017
- Cancellation Deadline for 50% refund: February 29, 2017
- No refund will be issued for cancellations received after February 29, 2017
- If the event is canceled by James Madison University due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued.
- Please submit payment within 30 days of completing the registration process.
- All registration fees include table (8 foot by 2 foot), event publicity, and 2 representatives. Each organization is limited to 1 table only. Afternoon interviews will be conducted at the same table used for the career fair portion of the event.
- $100: Basic Registration
- $150: Basic Registration + Extra Interview Room (We have 10 extra interview rooms, reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis)
- $10: Additional Attendees
- The instructions below assume that you already have a NACELink/Symplicity account.
- If you DO NOT have a NACELink/Symplicity account, you must first register your organization's information on Recruit-A-Duke. Within 24 hours of registering, you will receive a username and password to complete the registration instructions below.
- If you DO have a NACELink/Symplicity account, continue reading below. It may be helpful to print these instructions for your reference.
- Note: If you do not remember your password, click on the Forgot Password button located on the Recruit-A-Duke login screen.
- Go to the Recruit-A-Duke login page for Employers.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Click on the tab labeled "Career Fair & Information Sessions".
- Click on the "Register" button next to the event that you wish to register for.
- Proceed to filling in all of the required fields.
- You will receive a confirmation from our office upon approval of your registration.
Please print and bring this information with you. If a hotel stay will be part of your visit, view our list of local accommodations.
Parking will be available in Convo Lots A and B. Shuttles will be running from Convo Lots to the Festival Ballroom throughout the event. There will be a tent at the shuttle stop in Convo Lots A and B. Please allow at least 30 minutes for parking and unloading. You may be ticketed if you park in non-designated lots.
The event will be held in the Festival Ballroom. Directions provided below are from Interstate 81. If you will be coming from a different location, for Google Maps or GPS, use: Festival Conference & Student Center.
You may also want to print and bring a JMU Campus Map.
If the university is closed or the opening of the university is delayed until 11am or later, the Fair will be rescheduled. If the university opens by 10am, the Fair will run as scheduled. In the event that the university closes during the day the event will be immediately canceled, and all employer fees will be refunded. For JMU cancellation information go to http://www.jmu.edu or call 540-433-5300.