NSVR Graduate & Professional School Fair
Information for Students
September 23, 2014 from 4-7pm
James Madison University Festival Conference & Student Center
Contact: Laura Ryman, email@example.com, 540-568-7065
Remember to research programs of interest before you attend. While the event is open until 7pm, be sure to allow ample time to meet the recruiters attending!
You'll need to access Recruit-A-Duke before the event to view who’s attending the Fair and plan out who you’d like to speak with. To search the listings of graduate schools attending:
- Login to Recruit-A-Duke. (JMU students, login with your account. Non-JMU students, use 9242013 as the username, and gradfair2013 as the password.)
- Click "Career Events" on top menu, then click on the Graduate School Fair link.
- Click the "Advanced Search" tab at the top of the screen.
- In addition to what's displayed in Recruit-A-Duke, you may want to visit websites of programs that especially interest you.
- Make a list of the organizations you would like to connect with at the Fair. When you arrive at the Fair, visit with the organizations you’re already interested in.
- Then, take time to visit with organizations you haven’t considered yet. Be open to meeting with graduate schools that you haven’t researched.
The Graduate School Fair will be held at the Festival Conference & Student Center at 1301 Carrier Drive, Harrisonburg, VA 22801.
JMU Students: Park in Convo lots A, E, or B. See the JMU parking map for these locations.
Students from other universities: Park in Convo lot A. See the JMU parking map for this location.
Shuttles will be running from Convo Lot A to the Festival throughout the event. There will be a tent at the shuttle stop in Convo Lot A.
Staff will be available to answer any questions you might have during the Fair. Look for us at the registration desk at the front of the Festival Ballroom.