Environmental Management Professional/Student Workshop
A gathering of regional environmental professionals
and environmental students to share information, discuss issues, and
develop professional networks.
- Keynote co-presentation: "Two perspectives on Sustainability" by Clara Poffenbarger and Flint Webb (AWMA/SASS)
- Break out discussion sessions:
- What are companies' roles in creating a sustainable future?
- What are policy makers' and politicians' roles in creating a sustainable future?
- What are the roles of conservation organizations in creating a sustainable future?
- What are the roles of individuals in creating a sustainable future?
When: April 5, 2017 7:00 - 9:00 pm
- Networking with food and drink
Where: JMU's ISAT/CS Building room 259
Who: EH&S professionals and students from the greater Shenandoah Valley region
Sponsors: Air and Waste Management Association's South
Atlantic States Section (AWMA SASS) and the JMU Environmental