free hit counter code
>> Ph.D.
>> M.A.
>> Graduate Certificate






Doctoral Program in Assessment and Measurement

If you have a master's degree and are interested in advanced study in assessment and measurement, you should apply to JMU's Doctor of Philosophy Program in Assessment and Measurement. This program will prepare you for leadership positions in assessment and measurement in higher education, as well as K-12, corporate, and health care settings.

Masters concentration in quantitative methods (Assessment, Measurement, and Statistics)

If you are interested in assessment, but you do not yet have a Master's degree, you should apply to the Master of Arts Program in Psychological Sciences at JMU. This program, which has an area of concentration in quantitative methods (assessment, measurement, & statistics), would prepare you for entry-level positions to help colleges, universities, and social service organizations document the effectiveness of their programs and services. Graduates from the Master's program may also apply to the Doctoral Program in Assessment and Measurement for more advanced study.

graduate certificate in higher education assessment

This graduate certificate program offers professional development and certification for assessment practitioners at institutions of higher education. The program will provide the most up-to-date information about assessment practice in higher education, and help you develop skills to apply that knowledge to your institution. All coursework is delivered entirely online, making it convenient for your busy schedule.

Student studying in CARS library
Program graduate Susan Davis studying in the CARS library.



PUBLISHER: Center for Assessment and Research Studies | CARS is part of JMU's University Studies
298 Port Republic Rd., MSC 6806 | Harrisonburg, VA | 22807 | PHONE: (540) 568-6706