Graduate ADMISSION Application
All graduate applications are now completed online through the Graduate School. Click here to begin the online application process. Please note that the deadline for admissions applications is January 15th.
- Completion of an advanced degree (M.A./M.S. or Ed.S.) in psychology, education, statistics or related field
- General GRE scores (verbal, quantitative, and analytic writing)
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate programs attended
- Letters of recommendation and supplementary materials as described below
During the online application process, you will be prompted to enter specific information and to upload several documents. Documents may be in pdf or MS Word format. These documents include:
- Personal Statement
In a separate document,
describe your personal and professional goals for graduate
study and describe
how this program will help you meet these goals.
- A current
professional vita or resume
- Representative work samples demonstrating current professional skills (e.g., research
reports, validity studies)
- Description of your program assessment and evaluation experience
In a separate document, describe any relevant experiences you have had performing empirical research, particularly evaluation studies. For each study, include: where and when the study was performed, your level of independence on the project, your supervisor's name and position, and the impact of the study in terms of changes or modifications to an existing program.
Letters of Recommendation
You will also need to select three individuals who are knowledgeable
of your academic
performance and relevant volunteer or professional
work to complete a recommendation for you. These recommendations will be completed electronically as part of the online application process. You will provide contact information for your refereces, and the Graduate School will send them information about the online recommendation form.