Edith J. Carrier Monthly Photo Contest
The arboretum is seeking photographers
of all ages to participate in our monthly,
seasonal photography contest.
- Photos should be submitted as an email attachment to email@example.com no later than midnight on the last day of the month (e.g., midnight Sept. 30). Submission should include the photographer's name, phone number, and a brief description of the photo and where/when it was taken in the arboretum.
- Photos must be full/high resolution and suitable for both web and print use.
- Photos must be taken on the grounds of the Edith J. Carrier Arboretum.
- Photos must be taken during the current month.
- Each entry must be the work of the person submitting the photo.
- Participants may submit up to three entries each month.
- Submissions will be uploaded to the arboretum blog early each month, likely days 1-5 each month. The blog post will be advertised on the arboretum's social media outlets. Voting and commentary will be open for one week.
- Winner to be determined by a combination of popular vote and arboretum committee input.
- Winners of each month will be notified by email by the 15th of the month and will be recognized on the EJC Arboretum website, on the arboretum blog and through arboretum social media outlets (Facebook/Flickr/Twitter).
The Edith J. Carrier Arboretum assumes no responsibility for submissions. Selected images are used on a non-exclusive basis. The Edith J. Carrier Arboretum retains the right to use submitted photos in any advertising and/or promotion it deems suitable. Photos will become part of the arboretum's photo library. You may be required to sign a release form if photographs contain recognizable people. Winners will be determined by a combination of popular vote and arboretum committee decision.