Data Analysis and Reporting
What we do
The Office of Data Analysis and Reporting assists the University's Advancement effort by providing reporting solutions that contain analytical data and trends of constituents. The distribution of this information promotes the University's fund raising, communication, leadership and involvement efforts.
The office is comprised of three distinct areas that include development and support for: data interfaces, reporting and analysis requests, reporting tools. Our goal is to transform the ad hoc reporting process into a progressive reporting solution that enables strategic decisions by:
- Providing reports and data extracts to assist in soliciting to and communicating with constituents.
- Providing analytical expertise to identify connections and trends for constituents between education, activities, events and giving.
- Assist with the investigation of constituents for research using available internal resources.
- Providing technical leadership to maintain and promote data integrity.
- Providing technical guidance to supply optimal data retrieval methods for all reporting functions.
- Providing technical expertise to develop and maintain interfaces enabling the flow of data to and from the University Advancement software system.
Make A Request
To make a Report Request click here.
Check the Status of a Request
To find the status of your request click here!
To see the Advance report inventory click here!
To see open projects scheduled by quarter click here!