Advancement Gifts and Records
In accordance with the AIS Mission to collect, maintain, and analyze data, the goal of Advancement Gifts and Records is to consistently, accurately and promptly record and receipt all charitable gifts to the JMU Foundation. The Office of Advancement Gifts and Records collects, maintains, and safeguards the data integrity of the constituent database.
What we do
Collect and update biographical information on alumni, parents, employees, friends, corporations and foundations affiliated with James Madison University.
- Biographical and demographic data management
- Gift processing and data management
- Corporate matching gift management
- Gift receipting
- Data Collection of alumni, parent, student and friend involvement in:
- Alumni event participation
- Student participation
- Board involvement
- Philanthropic activity
- Family information