A-to-Z Index

General Education: transfer credit

If you are currently enrolled at JMU and wish to take a General Education course at another institution and transfer the credit back to JMU, you must get approval from Dr. Herb Amato, Associate Dean in General Education, Maury Hall room 110 prior to taking the course. For more information about transfer credit, course approval and forms you must complete, go to http://www.jmu.edu/gened/alreadyenrolled.shtml