A-to-Z Index

General Education: STUDY ABROAD

If you plan to study abroad you should consult the General Education study abroad link at http://www.jmu.edu/gened/abroad.html  as many courses offered abroad fulfill General Education requirements. For more information you can contact Dr. Margaret Mulrooney, Associate Dean in University Studies (mulroomm@jmu.edu).

For more information about study abroad programs click here: http://www.jmu.edu/international/abroad/index.shtml