Surplus Property - Obtaining Items from Surplus Property:
- Review the Current Inventory Listing of available items for transfer (at no cost) to JMU departments.
- Contact the Surplus Property Coordinator (Mark Colopy, email@example.com, ext. 86931) to check for items you are interested in.
- Visit the Surplus Property warehouse during open warehouse hours (Wednesdays 1:30-4:30 p.m.) or contact the SPC to make an appointment to visit at another time.
- Fill out a Department Request Form (with pre-numbered customer number) as you shop for suitable items for your department. Place a pink customer # sticker on the item you want and record your customer number on the sticker. Record the surplus ID number of the item on your Departmental Request Form in the space provided. When you finish shopping, return the Department Request Form and unused stickers to a Surplus Property Staff member.
- Surplus Property staff will determine the delivery method for the items you selected (by the SPC or FM Moving Crew) and provide instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: Items with JMU ID # barcode decals will be added to your inventory using an EICR form.