Graduate Snapshot - Kinesiology: Exercise Physiology
Description of Program:
The kinesiology program's goals are to help students:
- Identify and describe important issues relevant to exercise science, sport, recreation and physical education.
- Educate others about the relevance of exercise, sport and leisure to individuals and to society.
- Develop and administrate safe, effective and scientifically based physical activity, sport and leisure programs that address individual, community and societal needs.
- Enable students to evaluate the quality of information germane to the disciplines of physical activity, sport and leisure.
- Develop the skills needed to conduct quality research.
- Conceive a cognate area of study within the professional field in which they intend to work.
Master of Science in Kinesiology (M.S.)
Clinical Exercise Physiology
Nutrition and Exercise
Program Website: http://www.jmu.edu/kinesiology
Catalog Website: http://www.jmu.edu/gradcatalog/14/masters/kin.shtml#FIFTH#teaching
Application Requirements: http://www.jmu.edu/grad/programs/all-programs/kinesiology.shtml